General Posts

Arkansas River Tournament Cancelled

After a meeting with 3 Forks and the Corp, we have decided to cancel this event. Officials are not wanting any events on the River until early September. We will not attempt to make up or move this event due to hot temperatures and remaining high water on other lakes. We will announce in the next few days the qualifying requirements for the Championship. We are sorry, but conditions just have done been favorable for tournaments this year. Refunds for those already entered into the event will be issued early next week.

Arkansas River July 28th

We have rescheduled the cancelled event on the Arkansas River for Sunday July 28th. If you already paid for the cancelled event, your entry has been rolled over to this event. Sorry for the late summer date, but it was the only weekend that did not conflict with other local events. If we did schedule on top of someone else, we apologize…make up dates are hard to come by. More details to come as we get closer to the date.

Arkansas River Tournament for May 5th Postponed to later date

As expected, the Corp of Engineers have estimated the water flow in the river to be above safe levels on tournament day. Along with this, they expect more floaters and debris to be in the river by Sunday. We made an attempt to move the event to Gibson, but were told that it would be at least 16′ high by Sunday morning. Erring on the side of safety, we chose to cancel the tournament. We will reschedule this event for either late June or early July on the River out of Three Forks Harbor. If you had already paid an entry, it will be rolled to the new date or refunded.