As expected, the Corp of Engineers have estimated the water flow in the river to be above safe levels on tournament day. Along with this, they expect more floaters and debris to be in the river by Sunday. We made an attempt to move the event to Gibson, but were told that it would be at least 16′ high by Sunday morning. Erring on the side of safety, we chose to cancel the tournament. We will reschedule this event for either late June or early July on the River out of Three Forks Harbor. If you had already paid an entry, it will be rolled to the new date or refunded.
We are monitoring the conditions of the river daily. With the rain that has dropped in the area the past few days, and the rising water levels, we are getting reports of a lot of floaters and trash in the main river. We are in contact with the Corp and lock masters, and will make a decision soon as to what we can, or will do. Just as soon as we know, we will notify you by text (if you are registered), via the web site, and on the Bass Zone.
Please make note of our new phone number: Please delete the old number from your phone and/or contacts.
The new number is:
Let’s face it folks, we spend a lot of money on our boats, motors and gear so we can do what we love to do every chance Momma gives us! We all know those new 4 Stroke motors hanging off the back of our boats are expensive as you know what. That thing goes down all you see are dollar bills flying out of your pocket.Continue reading XFL Welcomes CamGuard as a Title Sponsor for the 2019 Season.