Arkansas River Tournament for May 5th Postponed to later date

As expected, the Corp of Engineers have estimated the water flow in the river to be above safe levels on tournament day. Along with this, they expect more floaters and debris to be in the river by Sunday. We made an attempt to move the event to Gibson, but were told that it would be at least 16′ high by Sunday morning. Erring on the side of safety, we chose to cancel the tournament. We will reschedule this event for either late June or early July on the River out of Three Forks Harbor. If you had already paid an entry, it will be rolled to the new date or refunded.