Arkansas River Tournament Cancelled

After a meeting with 3 Forks and the Corp, we have decided to cancel this event. Officials are not wanting any events on the River until early September. We will not attempt to make up or move this event due to hot temperatures and remaining high water on other lakes. We will announce in the next few days the qualifying requirements for the Championship. We are sorry, but conditions just have done been favorable for tournaments this year. Refunds for those already entered into the event will be issued early next week.