- Yes, the 3 Forks basin is off limits.
- 1 pool down is Kerr, 2 pools up is the Port of Catoosa. You may fish any of these 4 pools- Kerr, 3 Forks, Afton, Port.
- No, you DO NOT need to come to 3 Forks on Sunday morning if you are launching elsewhere.
- Your weigh in time is your weigh-in time, not a stop fishing time. You must be checked in by the time assigned to your team on Saturday night.
- Yes, we will take entries on Saturday from Noon until 6 PM at 3 Forks.
- Yes, PayPal will shut off at 5 PM on Saturday. Be sure you enter prior to that time.
- No, you cannot drop off entries at Blackbeard on Saturday.
- Yes, this will be a normal weigh-in. We ask that you social distance as you can, and wear a buff or mask as you weigh your fish. We will have fewer bags out to control the number of people at the tanks…be patient.
We will be having the weigh in under the big shade trees on the West end of the parking lot.
Read up on fish care! Keeping your fish alive is your responsibility.