Arkansas River Postponed

Due to flooding and unsafe River conditions, we have decided to postpone this weekends event. All River entries will be rolled to next months event on Gibson. If you want it moved to a different event, email us at: with your Names and Team number.

We hope that we have given you ample time to change your travel arrangements.