Ft. Gibson – XFL Weighin starts at 1:30pm today.
We will be on site at Taylor’s Ferry from noon until 6 PM on Saturday taking entries. Paypal entries will shut off at 5 PM! No entries can be dropped off at Blackbeard on Saturday.
PayPal Note: If you don’t receive an email receipt or confirmation from PayPal, then the transaction did not go thru, and you must try again.
Take off on Sunday will be at 6:30 AM.
4 Fish Limit.
This will be a normal drive by take off and normal weigh in.
If you launch at Taylor’s, you may load your boat before you weigh your fish.
Our final qualifying event for 2020 will be this weekend on Ft. Gibson Lake out of Taylor’s Ferry North.
Hot Weather Limit Change- The limit for this event will be 4 fish. It will be your responsibility to keep your fish alive! There may be a line at the weigh tanks, so it is imperative that you keep you fish in your live wells until a bag is available. Ice and frozen plastic containers will be your friend at this event. Read and know the fish care rules posted on the web site.
Take off will be at approximately 6:30 am. Flight times will be shortened and staggered for this event:
First Flight weigh in at 1:30
Second Flight weigh in at 2:00
Third flight weigh in at 2:30
- Yes, the 3 Forks basin is off limits.
- 1 pool down is Kerr, 2 pools up is the Port of Catoosa. You may fish any of these 4 pools- Kerr, 3 Forks, Afton, Port.
- No, you DO NOT need to come to 3 Forks on Sunday morning if you are launching elsewhere.
- Your weigh in time is your weigh-in time, not a stop fishing time. You must be checked in by the time assigned to your team on Saturday night.
- Yes, we will take entries on Saturday from Noon until 6 PM at 3 Forks.
- Yes, PayPal will shut off at 5 PM on Saturday. Be sure you enter prior to that time.
- No, you cannot drop off entries at Blackbeard on Saturday.
- Yes, this will be a normal weigh-in. We ask that you social distance as you can, and wear a buff or mask as you weigh your fish. We will have fewer bags out to control the number of people at the tanks…be patient.
We will be having the weigh in under the big shade trees on the West end of the parking lot.
Read up on fish care! Keeping your fish alive is your responsibility.