Due to rising water at Gibson, we are trying to move this event to Grand Lake. We will get conformation tomorrow if the permit is approved. We will do our best to not cancel this event. We will update this Friday night.
We have received confirmation from the Corps of Engineers that we are good to go with our June 7th Tournament on Ft. Gibson out of Taylor’s Ferry North.
We will be taking extra social distancing measures for this tournament.
Additionally, we encourage those participating to enter online and pay via Paypal to assist with the social distancing. As always, no meeting and takeoff information will be sent via text, if possible and posted on the website.
If you do prefer to pay on-site, please practice social distancing.
We will provide updates here on our website as we finalize the social distancing components for this tournament.
As a reminder, the May 3 event on The River out of Muskogee is postponed. We will update you just as soon as we are given the green light to proceed.During the time off, we will also be updating our website. Many of the existing links will not work during this time. Thank you for your understanding.
Our next two events are postponed. We will update you just as soon as we are given the green light to proceed.