Due to the last tournament on the River having to be cancelled, we are adjusting the qualification rules. Any team that fished at least one event this year will be eligible for the Championship. We know that some of you had planned on fishing, or already entered the River in order to qualify with your team, or a new member, so we will work with you to get you into the Championship.
We look forward to seeing each of you at Grand Lake on October 5th and 6th! We are currently working on next years format and schedule, and hope to have it released soon.
After a meeting with 3 Forks and the Corp, we have decided to cancel this event. Officials are not wanting any events on the River until early September. We will not attempt to make up or move this event due to hot temperatures and remaining high water on other lakes. We will announce in the next few days the qualifying requirements for the Championship. We are sorry, but conditions just have done been favorable for tournaments this year. Refunds for those already entered into the event will be issued early next week.
We have rescheduled the cancelled event on the Arkansas River for Sunday July 28th. If you already paid for the cancelled event, your entry has been rolled over to this event. Sorry for the late summer date, but it was the only weekend that did not conflict with other local events. If we did schedule on top of someone else, we apologize…make up dates are hard to come by. More details to come as we get closer to the date.